Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko'
A compact shrub very suitable for small gardens, Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' has masses of small pure-white flowers on arching branches in early or midsummer.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A compact shrub very suitable for small gardens, Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' has masses of small pure-white flowers on arching branches in early or midsummer. The leaves are mid green in colour and make an excellent foil for the bright flowers.
Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' is an excellent flowering shrub for a garden border, looks very good planted in groups of three or five to fill space and finally could also be grown in a large container or pot if required.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia gracilis 'Nikko' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub once established.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like