(Montbretia) Crocosmia 'Emberglow' is a handsome perennial with sword-like, dark green leaves and spikes of vibrant dark orange-red flowers in mid to late summer.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Crocosmia 'Emberglow' is a handsome perennial with sword-like, dark green leaves and spikes of vibrant dark orange-red flowers in mid to late summer.
Best display of flowers will be seen if planted in a position with plenty of sun.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- Notes: The stems of Crocosmia 'Emberglow' can be cut to produce eye-catching cut flowers in late summer. Mature plants can be divided in the spring and replanted as required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Flowering in Autumn, Wildlife Friendly - Bees