Crataegus 'Autumn Glory'
(Hawthorn) New to us, Crataegus 'Autumn Glory' is a small tree which has clusters of large white flowers in spring followed by handsome, glossy red fruit in autumn.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
New to us, Crataegus 'Autumn Glory' is a small tree which has clusters of large white flowers in spring followed by handsome, glossy red fruit in autumn. The summer leaves are mid green in colour with orange and yellow tints as they fall in autumn.
Crataegus 'Autumn Glory' will usually have its best and longest-lasting display of fruit and autumn colour if planted in a position with plenty of sun and some shelter from the strongest of winds.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Crataegus 'Autumn Glory' is a small branching, rounded tree once established.
- Height: 5 - 6 m (16 - 20 ft).
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Wildlife Friendly - Birds, Fruit - Ornamental