Cotinus coggygria 'Young Lady'
(Dwarf Smokebush) A popular and attractive, dwarf smoke bush, Cotinus coggygria 'Young lady' flowers exceptionally freely, with huge plumes of smoky-pink flowers in mid to late summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A popular and attractive, dwarf smoke bush, Cotinus coggygria 'Young lady' flowers exceptionally freely, with huge plumes of smoky-pink flowers in mid to late summer. The leaves are dark green and the flowers stand out exceptionally well against them, looking very much like mauve puffs of smoke.
In a good, crisp autumn the leaves turn beautiful shades of scarlet and orange before falling, creating an eye-catching display. Cotinus coggygria 'Young lady' is a very slow growing shrub and not for instant gratification but the small size makes it ideal for gardens with limited space.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Cotinus coggygria 'Young lady' is a small shrub with a dense, rounded habit.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft) - 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like