Juniperus recurva var coxii
Available Winter 2019
(Himalayan Juniper) An elegant conifer, Juniperus recurva var coxii grows slowly into a small weeping tree with hanging rope-like branchlets covered with dark green needles once established.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An elegant conifer, Juniperus recurva var coxii grows slowly into a small weeping tree with hanging rope-like branchlets covered with dark green needles once established.
Very handsome and eye-catching once established although usually slow growing when young. Immature foliage can be coarser in appearance than the mature needles.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Juniperus recurva var coxii grows to be a small weeping tree in time.
- Height: up to 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- Spread: up to 2 - 3 m (6 - 10 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Habit - Weeping
You might also like