(Victoria Plum) Classic cultivar found in the mid nineteenth century, Plum 'Victoria' has heavy crops of sweet, red dessert fruit in late summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Classic cultivar found in the mid nineteenth century, Plum 'Victoria' has heavy crops of sweet, red dessert fruit in late summer. These are available on semi dwarfing rootstock's and as such make neat, compact trees suitable for most gardens.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small branching tree.
- Height: 5 m (16 ft).
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft).
- Notes: Plum 'Victoria' is self-fertile but will produce more fruit with another plum tree planted nearby.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Fruit - Edible
You might also like