(Evergreen Viburnum) A hardy and reliable shrub, Viburnum davidii is evergreen with a compact habit and long, narrow, leathery, dark green leaves.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A hardy and reliable shrub, Viburnum davidii is evergreen with a compact habit and long, narrow, leathery, dark green leaves. Clusters of white flowers appear on established plants in late spring or early summer and female plants may produce striking blue berries if pollinated by a nearby male.
Viburnum davidii is tolerant of both sun and shade. With the dark green foliage display, it is an excellent plant for screening or for use as ground cover or even as a foil for other plants.
- Position: Sun or shade.
- Soil: Most fertile soil. Will not tolerate soils prone to waterlogging or flooding.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum davidii grows to be a small to medium sized shrub with compact, branching habit.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Screening/Hedge
- On sale!