Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro'
A new and lovely hardy shrub, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro' has flat clusters of pure white flowers in early summer and a striking, upright, pyramidal shape.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A new and lovely hardy shrub, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro' has flat clusters of pure white flowers in early summer and a striking, upright, pyramidal shape. The attractive flowers are followed by masses of bright pinkish/red berries in late summer/early autumn.
'The leaves are dark green in spring and summer, turning pretty shades of dark red before falling in autumn.
Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro is a handsome specimen shrub with a distinctive, narrow habit. Flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized, narrow shrub once established.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) - 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: Approx 1 m (3 ft) - 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Habit - Narrow, Fruit - Ornamental, Habit - Architectural