Viburnum x juddii
(Compact Fragrant Viburnum) A popular small, rounded shrub, Viburnum x juddii has masses of deliciously fragrant, white flower clusters in late spring and dark green leaves.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A popular small, rounded shrub, Viburnum x juddii has masses of deliciously fragrant, white flower clusters in late spring and dark green leaves. In autumn the leaves may turn shades of russet red, orange or bronze before falling. This Viburnum is more resistant to aphid damage than other similar varieties.
The lovely flower scent means that Viburnum x juddii is best planted in an often visited area of your garden, for example near a back door or garden path.
- Position: Full sun or light, partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum x juddii will grow to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Viburnum x juddii is a cross between Viburnum carlesii and Viburnum bitchiuense
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Spring