Viburnum x carlcephalum
(Fragrant Viburnum) A lovely shrub, Viburnum x carlcephalum is grown for its intensely fragrant, flower heads which are 8 - 12 cm in diameter in late spring or early summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A lovely shrub, Viburnum x carlcephalum is grown for its intensely fragrant, flower heads which are 8 - 12 cm in diameter in late spring or early summer. The dark green leaves can give a good display or red, orange or yellow tints in a good crisp autumn.
The exquisite scent means that this shrub is best planted in an often used area of your garden, for example near a back door!
- Position: Full sun or light, partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Large branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6ft) - 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Scented
You might also like