Veronicastrum virginicum 'Lavendelturm'
(Culver's Root) Veronicastrum virginicum 'Lavendelturm' is an upright, clump forming perennial with dusky green leaves and impressive spikes of lavender purple flowers in summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Veronicastrum virginicum 'Lavendelturm' is an upright, clump forming perennial with dusky green leaves and impressive spikes of lavender purple flowers in summer.. These flowers stand out well against the green summer leaves.
Best flower display in an open, sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist but well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Veronicastrum virginicum 'Lavendelturm' grows to be a tall, clump forming perennial.
- Height: approx 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Large (Tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies)
- On sale!