Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Pink Showers'
A beautiful self-twining, evergreen climber with lush dark green foliage and clusters of pretty pale pink scented flowers in summer. Best in a position in sun or dappled shade with shelter from strong winds. Can be grown well in a large container.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A beautiful self-twining, evergreen climber with lush dark green foliage and clusters of pretty pale pink scented flowers in summer. Very suitable for climbing up trellis or wires in against a sheltered wall or fence.
Usually best in a position with sun or dappled shade with shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Warm in full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Pink Showers' requires shelter from cold winter wind and protection from severe frosts.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Pink Showers' grows to be a medium sized to large climbing plant.
- Height: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Medium (2.5m - 4m), Climber - Large (4m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Summer, Scented, Suitable for Containers