Thalictrum 'Black Stockings'
(Meadow Rue) New to us, Thalictrum 'Black Stockings' is a lovely perennial with tall flowering stems covered with delicate, fine lilac-pink flowers in early summer.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Thalictrum 'Black Stockings' is a lovely perennial with tall flowering stems covered with delicate, fine lilac-pink flowers in early summer. The elegant leaves are bright green in colour and the flower stems are black, standing out well against the foliage.
Best in dappled to partial shade with some shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Most fertile soil including clay.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 140 - 180 cm (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Large (1.2m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Ornamental Bark