Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor'
A tough reliable shrub, Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' is small and compact with lush green summer leaves, autumn colour and clusters of pretty white flowers in late spring and early summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A tough reliable shrub, Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' is small and compact with lush green summer leaves, autumn colour and clusters of pretty white flowers in late spring and early summer. The leaves turn vivid shades of orange and red before falling.
Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' can be grown in a large container or garden border and the best flower display/autumn colour will be achieved in a position with plenty of sunlight. Multiple plants can be grown in a group to cover a large area of ground well.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' grows to be a small, compact, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft) - or smaller if pruned from time to time.
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot, Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like