Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor'
A tough reliable shrub, Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' is small and compact with lush green summer leaves, vibrant autumn colour and clusters of pretty white flowers in late spring and early summer.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A tough reliable shrub, Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' is small and compact with lush green summer leaves, autumn colour and clusters of pretty white flowers in late spring and early summer. The leaves turn vivid shades of orange, purple and red before falling.
Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' can be grown in a large container or garden border and the best flower display/autumn colour will be achieved in a position with plenty of sunlight. Multiple plants can be grown in a group to cover a large area of ground well.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Spiraea betulifolia 'Tor' grows to be a small, compact, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft) - or smaller if pruned from time to time.
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Suitable for Containers, Autumn Colour, Flowers in Summer