(Brewer's Weeping Spruce) Native to the Western United States, Picea breweriana is very architectural and generally considered to be one the most beautiful of all spruces.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Native to the Western United States, Picea breweriana is very architectural and generally considered to be one the most beautiful of all spruces. It has graceful, weeping, branchlets covered in dark blue-green needles and this dramatically pendulous foliage makes it a fantastic garden tree.
Picea breweriana can be slow growing when young and so although very handsome once established is absolutely not plant for instant gratification.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Picea breweriana grows to be a medium sized narrow, conical tree.
- Height: 15 m (50 ft)
- Spread: up to 5 m (16 ft).
- Notes: A specimen of Picea breweriana in our gardens had reached a height of 5 m (16 ft) and a spread of 3 m (10 ft) after 14 years
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Rare and Unusual, Habit - Weeping, Habit - Architectural, Evergreen
You might also likeNew Price Each £28.00New Price Each £14.95Regular price £28.00 -10% New Price Each £25.20
New Price Each £19.95New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £35.00
- On sale!