Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson'
(Mock Orange) Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' is a medium sized shrub with enchanting single to semi-double, fragrant white flowers with numerous butter yellow stamen.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A medium sized, deciduous shrub with bright green leaves and enchanting single to semi-double, fragrant white flowers with numerous butter yellow stamen. Masses of flowers are borne in late spring to early summer, making this a handsome flowering, garden plant ideal for a sunny position.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: approx 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Prune Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' to shape immediately after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Scented, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)