Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki'
(Variegated Osmanthus ) A compact, evergreen shrub with colourful foliage, Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' has young leaves which are mottled with gold and pink, darkening to green flecked with gold as they age
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A compact, evergreen shrub with colourful foliage, Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' has young leaves which are mottled with gold and pink, darkening to green flecked with gold as they age. Established plants have pretty clusters of scented, white flowers in autumn.
Versatile garden plant which can be grown in a large container or will a colourful addition to a winter border!
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: September - October.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' is a small or eventually medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: This plant was formerly known as Osmanthus 'Tricolour'.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Leaf Colour - Variegated, Scented, To grow in a pot
You might also like