Nandina domestica 'Twilight'
(Heavenly Bamboo) New to us, Nandina domestica 'Twilight' is a compact, semi-evergreen shrub with vibrant pink and white variegated young leaves in spring, gradually darkening to green with variegated tints later in the year.
Enter code autumn75 at checkout for 10% off plants on orders over £75 (web only)
Priority 1 - 2 day courier delivery service also available *Surcharges apply for Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands
5% discount on all plants ordered via our website for collection from our nursery.
New to us, Nandina domestica 'Twilight' is a compact, semi-evergreen shrub with vibrant pink and white variegated young leaves in spring, gradually darkening to green with variegated tints later in the year. Clusters of pretty, white flowers appear once established in mid summer.
Ideal for growing in a container and is best suited for a garden sheltered from cold winter winds.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist but well drained, fertile soil. Not suitable for waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Nandina domestica 'Twilight' requires protection from cold winter winds and may loose its leaves in a severe winter.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Nandina domestica 'Twilight' grows to be a small shrub with a compact, upright habit.
- Height: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft).
- Spread:80 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, Suitable for Containers, Foliage - Variegated