Nandina domestica 'Obsessed'
(Heavenly Bamboo) A new selection, Nandina domestica 'Obsessed' is a compact, semi-evergreen shrub with handsome leaves which are eye-catching purple-red in colour when young
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A new selection, Nandina domestica 'Obsessed' is a compact, semi-evergreen shrub with handsome leaves which are eye-catching purple-red in colour when young, turning dark green as they mature. Conical clusters of pretty flowers appear once established in mid summer.
Nandina domestica 'Obsessed' is ideal for growing in a container and is best suited for a garden sheltered from cold winter winds.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist but well drained, fertile soil. Not suitable for waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Nandina domestica 'Obsessed' requires protection from cold winter winds and may loose its leaves in a severe winter.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Nandina domestica 'Obsessed' grows to be a small shrub with a compact, upright habit.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, Foliage - Purple/Red, Suitable for Containers