- On sale!
Miscanthus 'Sunlit Satin'
Miscanthus 'Sunlit Satin' is an eye-catching tall grass with an upright habit and elegant coppery-bronze tinted flower heads in late summer which turn bronze in autumn.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Shipped within 2 - 4 working days
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Miscanthus 'Sunlit Satin' is an eye-catching tall grass with an upright habit and elegant coppery-bronze tinted flower heads in late summer which turn bronze in autumn. The leaves are long, narrow and gre-green with a silvery-green midrib.
Best display of flowers if planted in a position with full sun.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained or moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Miscanthus 'Sunlit Satin' is a tall clump forming grass once established.
- Height: 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Grass - Large (over 6 ft tall), Grass - Medium (3 - 6 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
- On sale!