- Sold Out
(Himalayan Fairy Grass) An unusual clump forming grass, Miscanthus nepalensis has long arching, slender green leaves and once established tall, plumes of pendulous bronze flower heads.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
An unusual clump forming grass, Miscanthus nepalensis has long arching, slender green leaves and once established tall, plumes of pendulous bronze flower heads. These ornamental flower heads stand above the foliage and look very elegant in the summer.
Best in a warm, sunny position sheltered from cold wind.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade. Avoid cold, windy areas.
- Soil: Well drained or moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate
- Habit: Miscanthus nepalensis is a medium sized clump forming grass once established.
- Height: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Grass - Medium (3 - 6 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Habit - Architectural