Malus 'Comtesse de Paris'
(Crab Apple) A fascinating small tree, Malus 'Comtesse de Paris' has pretty white blossom in spring followed by a superb display of persistent golden yellow crab apples which last well into winter.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A fascinating small tree, Malus 'Comtesse de Paris' has pretty white blossom in spring followed by a superb display of persistent golden yellow crab apples which last well into winter.
Malus 'Comtesse de Paris' is an excellent choice of crab apple for garden interest late in the year.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Malus 'Comtesse de Paris' grows to be a small tree with a densely branching, rounded habit.
- Height: up to 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft).
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft).
- Pruning: Malus 'Comtesse de Paris' can be pruned to shape in late winter or early spring if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Good for Wildlife (Birds), Fruit - Ornamental
You might also like