(Magnolia) Magnolia 'Leda' grows to be a stunning tall shrub or eventually small, branching tree with masses of large pure white, saucer-shaped flowers in Spring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Magnolia 'Leda' grows to be a stunning tall shrub or eventually small, branching tree with masses of large pure white, saucer-shaped flowers in Spring. Summer leaves are dark green.
Best in a south-west or west facing position to reduce the risk of frost catching the flowers in Spring.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Prefers lime free soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: Pure white
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Magnolia 'Leda' grows to be a tall, upright shrub in the short term or eventually very small tree, rounding out with age.
- Height: 5 - 6 m (16 - 20 ft).
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (4m - 8m), Shrub - Large (3m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Rare and Unusual