Lamium galeobdolon 'Florentinum'
(Archangel) A spreading ground cover plant, Lamium galeobdolon 'Florentinum' has silvery-green, nettle-like leaves and masses of pale yellow flowers in mid to late spring.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A vigorous spreading plant, Lamium galeobdolon 'Florentinum' has silvery-green, nettle-like leaves and masses of pale yellow flowers in mid to late spring. Excellent for growing in shady areas or underneath larger plants as ground cover.
- Position: Sun or shade.
- Soil: Moist or well drained soil. Lamium galeobdolon 'Florentinum' will tolerate dry shade.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April-May.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Lamium galeobdolon 'Florentinum' is a spreading, ground cover perennial.
- Height: 30 - 50 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Leaf Colour - Variegated
You might also like