Juniperus horizontalis 'Pancake'
(Creeping Juniper) An eye-catching creeping conifer, Juniperus horizontalis 'Pancake' has dainty scaly grey-green leaves in spring and summer which turn bronze in cold winter weather.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An eye-catching creeping conifer, Juniperus horizontalis 'Pancake' has dainty scaly grey-green leaves in spring and summer which turn bronze in cold winter weather. Excellent as ground cover and looks very nice growing over the edge of a large container or trough.
Slow growing and not for instant gratification, this will usually grow best in soil with good drainage and a position with sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus horizontalis 'Pancake' grows to be a spreading, low, trailing or ground cover plant.
- Height: up to 0.1 - 0.2 m (1/2 ft)
- Spread: 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot