Juniperus communis 'Sentinel'
(Columnar Juniper) Juniperus communis 'Sentinel' is a slow growing, compact conifer with a narrow, upright habit and greyish-green foliage.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Juniperus communis 'Sentinel' is a slow growing, compact conifer with a narrow, upright habit and greyish-green foliage. Established plants gradually develop into very slender large shrubs.
Best in a position with full sun and good drainage. Can be used for screening.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus communis 'Sentinel' grows to be a narrow, conical medium sized to large shrub.
- Height: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- Spread: up to 60 - 80 cm (2 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Habit - Narrow, Screening/Hedge
- On sale!