Juniperus virginiana 'Grey Owl'
(Juniper) A handsome low ground cover conifer, Juniperus virginiana 'Grey Owl' is evergreen with a spreading habit and silvery-grey foliage.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
A handsome low conifer, Juniperus virginiana 'Grey Owl' is evergreen with spreading habit and silvery-grey foliage. Usually fairly slow growing with slightly arched branches once established.
Juniperus virginiana 'Grey Owl' can be grown as a standalone shrub or in groups to act as ground cover. It also grows well in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus virginiana 'Grey Owl' grows to be a low, spreading shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Alkaline, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Foliage - Blue/Silver