Juniperus procumbens 'Nana'
(Bonin Island Juniper) A compact, prostrate Juniper, Juniperus procumbens 'Nana' is evergreen with silvery-blue needle-like leaves.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A compact, prostrate Juniper, Juniperus procumbens 'Nana' is evergreen with silvery-blue needle-like leaves. An excellent choice of conifer for trailing over walls or rocks where it will closely mould itself to the available contours.
A Juniperus procumbens 'Nana' in our gardens is very attractive trailing over the side of a stone trough.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus procumbens 'Nana' grows to be a spreading, low, trailing or ground cover plant.
- Height: up to 0.2 - 0.3 m (1 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Windy, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers