- Sold Out
Jasminum officinale 'Fiona Sunrise'
(Golden Poet's Jasmine) A lovely and eye-catching introduction, Jasminum officinale 'Fiona Sunrise' has colourful golden-yellow leaves all summer, turning a stronger gold as the plant becomes mature.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
A lovely and eye-catching introduction, Jasminum officinale 'Fiona Sunrise' has colourful golden-yellow leaves all summer, turning a stronger gold as the plant becomes mature. Clusters of creamy-white flowers with a heavenly scent appear from mid to late summer. A spectacular golden-leaved Jasmine.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Jasminum officinale 'Fiona Sunrise' can loose some or all of its leaves in a severe winter.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Flower Colour: Creamy white
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Large, twining climbing plant sometimes a little shrubby when young which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft) if left unpruned
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- Notes: To encourage flowering prune out thin, old shoots after the flowers have fallen in September each year.
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large, Climber - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Evergreen, Scented, Foliage - Gold/Yellow