Iris sibirica 'Sparkling Rose'
(Siberian Iris) Iris sibirica 'Sparkling Rose' is a clump forming perennial bearing vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base and bright green, lance shaped leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A handsome Iris with bright green, lance shaped leaves and vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base. Clump forming and best in a position with sun or light, partial shade with decent drainage.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil including soil. Avoid very wet areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with tall flowering stems.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like