Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha'
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' is a medium sized shrub with lush green leaves and flattened heads of silvery-lilac or superb blue flowers according to the soil pH.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An attractive shrub with lush green leaves and flattened heads of silvery-lilac or superb blue flowers according to the soil pH. This is the only Hydrangea common in cultivation which has the distinctive globular flowers.
Lovely and easy to grow, Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' is suitable for most gardens or woodland areas!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: The flowers will be a lilac-blue colour in acidic soils and turn purple or pink on neutral or slightly alkali soils.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like