Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha'
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' is a medium sized shrub with lush green leaves and flattened heads of silvery-lilac or superb blue flowers according to the soil pH.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An attractive shrub with lush green leaves and flattened heads of silvery-lilac or superb blue flowers according to the soil pH. This is the only Hydrangea common in cultivation which has the distinctive globular flowers.
Lovely and easy to grow, Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' is suitable for most gardens or woodland areas!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ayesha' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: The flowers will be a lilac-blue colour in acidic soils and turn purple or pink on neutral or slightly alkali soils.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Summer