- Sold Out
Hydrangea arborescens 'Incrediball'
(Sevenbark) A superb new selection, Hydrangea arborescens 'Incrediball' has huge spherical heads of jade green flowers turning white as they mature, up to 30 - 35 cm in diameter on established plants in summer.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
A superb new selection, Hydrangea arborescens 'Incrediball' has huge spherical heads of jade green flowers turning white as they mature, up to 30 - 35 cm in diameter on established plants in summer. The flowers stand out well against the dark green leaves.
Similar to Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle' in appearance but with larger flowers and a stronger, more compact habit. Lovely flowering garden shrub.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea arborescens 'Incrediball' grows to be a medium sized branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Pruning: Remove dead or damaged stems in late winter or early spring.
- Notes: Hydrangea arborescens 'Incrediball' is particularly spectacular when planted in small groups.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Summer