Hydrangea anomala 'Silver Lining'
(Variegated Climbing Hydrangea) An exciting medium sized, decideous climber, Hydrangea anomala 'Silver Lining' has dark green leaves lined with splashed of sliver and white variegation.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An exciting medium sized, decideous climber, Hydrangea anomala 'Silver Lining' has dark green leaves lined with splashed of sliver and white variegation. Established plants have clusters of white flowers in early summer.
Variegation is most eye-catching if planted in a position with light dappled or partial shade.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow until established then moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea anomala 'Silver Lining' grows to be a medium sized, self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: up to 8 - 10 m (26 - 32 ft) - can be pruned for smaller areas if required.
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft)
- Notes: Also known by its full name Hydrangea anomala subsp. petiolaris 'Silver Lining'
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Medium (2.5m - 4m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Foliage - Variegated