Paeonia lactiflora 'Kansas'
(Peony) Paeonia lactiflora 'Kansas' is a showy, clump forming perennial with mid green, deeply cut dark green leaves and large double, carmine-red flowers in late spring or early summer.
Enter code autumn75 at checkout for 10% off plants on orders over £75 (web only)
Priority 1 - 2 day courier delivery service also available *Surcharges apply for Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands
5% discount on all plants ordered via our website for collection from our nursery.
Paeonia lactiflora 'Kansas' is a showy, clump forming perennial with mid green, deeply cut dark green leaves and large double, carmine-red flowers in late spring or early summer.
A superb, low maintenance flowering plant for a sunny border or informal garden!
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Paeonia lactiflora 'Kansas' grows to be a medium sized upright herbaceous plant.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Notes: Unlike tree Peonies, Paeonia lactiflora 'Kansas' will die back to the ground in late autumn each year.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers