Helianthus 'Lemon Queen'
(Perennial Sunflower) Helianthus 'Lemon Queen' is a wonderful end of summer show-stopper, with a vigorous bushy habit and a fabulous display of colour.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
A wonderful end of summer show-stopper, with a vigorous bushy habit and a fabulous display of colour. Helianthus 'Lemon Queen' has deeply veined dark green leaves and the stalks are topped by masses of pale yellow daisy-like flowers with darker yellow centres from the end of summer to mid autumn.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Clump forming, spreading perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: up to 180 cm (6 ft)
- Spread: 120 cm (4 ft)
- Notes: Helianthus 'Lemon Queen' will benefit from staking in a windy garden. A more compact growth habit can be achieved by pinching out the growing shoots in June.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Large (Tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Flowering in Autumn
- On sale!
- On sale!