(Himalayan Ivy) A reasonably vigorous (once settled down) and unusual Ivy, Hedera nepalensis has eye-catching grey-green leaves with established plants producing colourful yellow berries.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A reasonably vigorous and unusual Ivy, Hedera nepalensis has eye-catching grey-green leaves with established plants producing colourful yellow berries.
Hedera nepalensis can be grown as a climber but can also be grown as a woody ground cover plant, forming a dense mat of stems over time.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow initially then moderate.
- Habit: Large climbing plant - may require support.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features