Ginkgo biloba 'Landliebe'
(Maindenhair Tree) New to us Ginkgo biloba 'Landliebe' is a slow growing, upright, tall shrub or eventually small, narrow branching tree.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us Ginkgo biloba 'Landliebe' is a slow growing, upright, tall shrub or eventually small, narrow branching tree. Handsome fairly small, stable leaves dark green in summer turning golden yellow before falling in autumn.
The narrow, upright habit makes this plant suitable for gardens with limited space. Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow growing initially, moderate once settled down.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Landliebe' grows to be a tall shrub or eventually very small compact tree.
- Height: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Landliebe' grows well in dry, urban environments and is a superb tree for a town garden.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Rare and Unusual, Autumn Colour, Habit - Narrow, To grow in a pot