Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry'
(Columnar Maidenhair Tree) An excellent upright selection, Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry' is an upright tree, narrow in the short term and gradually becoming more pyramidal in habit over time.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An excellent upright selection, Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry' is an upright tree , narrow in the short term and gradually becoming more pyramidal in habit over time. The leaves are green in the summer turning shades of gold and bronze before falling in the autumn.
Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry' is reasonably vigorous (for a Ginkgo!) and makes an excellent street tree, suitable for urban areas.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Princeton Sentry'grows to be a medium sized tree in many years, narrow initially and spreading a little once established.
- Height: up to 12 - 15m (40 - 50 ft) / or up to 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft) in 10 years
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft) / or up to 1.5 m (5 ft) in 10 years
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Habit - Narrow, Honey Fungus Resistant
You might also like