- Sold Out
Ginkgo biloba 'Beijing Gold'
(Golden-leaved Maidenhair Tree) A spectacular large shrub or eventually very small tree, Ginkgo biloba 'Beijing Gold' has leaves which emerge in spring as a lovely golden-yellow colour.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
Spectacular new introduction, Ginkgo biloba 'Beijing Gold' has leaves which emerge in spring as a lovely golden-yellow colour. These leaves gradually darken later in summer to a pale variegated white and green or dark green. In the autumn the leaves turn butter yellow before falling.
Ginkgo biloba 'Beijing Gold' grows to be an unusual, elegant large shrub or eventually in many years, a small tree.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Large shrub or eventually, small tree with a branching habit.
- Height: 4 m (13 ft).
- Spread: 4 m (13 ft).
- Notes: In hot areas and very sunny gardens, Ginkgo biloba 'Beijing Gold' may require a position in partial shade, to prevent the golden leaves scorching in early summer.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Large, Tree - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, Foliage - Gold/Yellow