Geum 'Mai Tai'
(Avens) New to us, Geum 'Mai Tai' is a lovely clump-forming perennial with ruffled pale pink flowers on reddish-green stems in early to mid summer.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Geum 'Mai Tai' is a lovely clump-forming perennial with ruffled pale pink flowers on reddish-green stems in early to mid summer.
An attractive dense ground cover and looks particularly good when planted at the front of a border. Any flowers that are fading and old should be removed to prolong the flowering season.
- Position: Sun or light shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geum 'Mai Tai' is a clump forming herbaceous plant.
- Height: Flowering stems up to 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers