Geum 'Mai Tai'
(Avens) New to us, Geum 'Mai Tai' is a lovely clump-forming perennial with ruffled pale pink flowers on reddish-green stems in early to mid summer.
Free P&P for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us, Geum 'Mai Tai' is a lovely clump-forming perennial with ruffled pale pink flowers on reddish-green stems in early to mid summer.
An attractive dense ground cover and looks particularly good when planted at the front of a border. Any flowers that are fading and old should be removed to prolong the flowering season.
- Position: Sun or light shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geum 'Mai Tai' is a clump forming herbaceous plant.
- Height: Flowering stems up to 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
- On sale!