(Avens) Geum borisii has intense single, orange flowers with bright yellow stamen from early to late summer. 0
Intense single, orange flowers with bright yellow stamen from early to late summer. It has a compact habit and grows to be quite a neat plant, especially when planted in groups.
Geum borisii will provide good, dense ground cover and looks particularly good when planted at the front of a border. Any flowers that are fading and old should be removed to prolong the flowering season.
- Position: Sun or light shade
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geum borisii is a ground cover herbaceous plant.
- Height: Flowering stems up to 30 - 40 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer