- Sold Out
Fuchsia magellanica 'Logan Woods'
(Hardy Fuchsia) Fuchsia magellanica 'Logan Woods' is an upright medium sized shrub with masses of slender pink flowers with white tipped petals and purple-violet corollas in mid to late summer.
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
Fuchsia magellanica 'Logan Woods' is an upright medium sized shrub with masses of slender pink flowers with white tipped petals and purple-violet corollas in mid to late summer. The leaves are small, darkish green with a slight toothed edge.
best display of flowers in a sunny position with shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Fuchsia magellanica 'Logan Woods' may suffer from some die back after exceptionally cold weather.
- Flowering Period: June - August
- Flower Colour: White, pink & violet-purple
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized shrub usually upright when young more rounded once established.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft) if left unpruned.
- Spread: 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft) if left unpruned.
- Notes: Fuchsia magellanica 'Logan Woods' plant can be pruned back hard, to reduce the end size if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Summer