Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald 'n' Gold'
Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald 'n' Gold' is a popular small evergreen shrub with gold and green variegated leaves.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Colourful and evergreen, Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald 'n' Gold' is a popular evergreen, small shrub with a compact, densely branching habit and gold / green variegated leaves
Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald 'n' Gold' is well suited to gardens with limited space or for growing in a large container.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Euonymus fortunei 'Emerald Gaiety' grows to be a small, densely branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 60 - 80 cm (2 - 2½ ft).
- Spread: 80 cm (2½ ft).
- Notes: For the best display of variegated foliage, prune out any reverted plain dark green shoots as they appear.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, Leaf Colour - Variegated, To grow in a pot
You might also like