Euonymus fortunei 'Harlequin'
(Variegated Wintercreeper) A lovely dwarf, evergreen plant, Euonymus fortunei 'Harlequin' has dark green leaves flecked with ivory-white variegation which are tinged with pink when young.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A lovely dwarf, evergreen plant, Euonymus fortunei 'Harlequin' has dark green leaves flecked with ivory-white variegation which are tinged with pink when young.
A superb but slow growing, ground cover plant which is ideal for brightening up a shady area!
- Position: Sun, partial shade or shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Euonymus fortunei 'Harlequin' grows to be a thick, mat forming ground cover plant.
- Height: up to 30 cm (1 ft).
- Spread: up to 100 cm (3 ft).
- Notes: Euonymus fortunei 'Harlequin' can be grown very successfully in a large container or pot.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Variegated, To grow in a pot
You might also like