Deutzia x hybrida 'Strawberry Fields'
A fantastic garden plant, Deutzia x hybrida 'Strawberry Fields' grows to be a medium sized shrub with masses of pink flower in summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A lovely selection, Deutzia x hybrida 'Strawberry Fields' has masses of large, deep-pink and white, fragrant flowers in mid-summer which contrast well with its bright green leaves. The arching stems look particularly good next to paths, ponds or streams.
Deutzia 'Strawberry Fields' is an excellent flowering shrub for a garden border and can also be grown in a large container or pot if required.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: Deep pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia x hybrida 'Strawberry Fields' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub once established.
- Height: 1.5 m - 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: This plant is also known as Deutzia x hybrida 'Magician' .
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot, Scented
You might also like