Deutzia calycosa 'Dali'
(Deutzia) New to us, Deutzia calycosa 'Dali' was named by Roy Lancaster and has particularly large pink-tinged white flowers in early summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
New to us, Deutzia calycosa 'Dali' was named by Roy Lancaster and has particularly large pink-tinged white flowers in early summer. Grey-green summer leaves and an upright habit when young, spreading a little once established.
Deutzia calycosa 'Dali' is most suited for a position sheltered from cold wind in sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy. Requires a warm, sheltered position - avoid cold, windy areas.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink/White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia calycosa 'Dali' grows to be a medium sized shrub once established.
Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like