(Evergreen Deutzia) Deutzia multiradiata is a rare, evergreen shrub most suited to a warm, sunny position with clusters of star-shaped white flowers in summer once established.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
New to the UK, Deutzia multiradiata is evergreen with glossy green leaves (with a white underside) and masses of star-shaped white flowers in early summer.
Deutzia multiradiata will grow to be a small to medium sized shrub and requires a warm, sheltered position to grow well.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Requires a warm, sheltered position - avoid cold, windy areas.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia multiradiata grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub once established.
Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like