Deutzia setchuenensis var corymbiflora
(Chinese Snow Flower) Charming and slow growing species, Deutzia setchuenensis var corymbiflora has clusters of long lasting, star-like white flowers in summer.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Charming and slow growing species, Deutzia setchuenensis var corymbiflora has clusters of long lasting, star-like white flowers in summer. The leaves are narrow and dark grayish-green in colour with a slightly serrated edge.
Deutzia setchuenensis var corymbiflora is a spectacular flowering shrub good in a sunny position and also very effective as part of a woodland border.
- Position: Full Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Deutzia setchuenensis var corymbiflora grows to be a medium sized, compact shrub.
- Height: approx 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Insects including bees and butterflies find the flowers very attractive and this is therefore a good plant for encouraging wildlife in your garden.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like